A note from the Rev’d Gary McClellan,
Chaplain, St Andrew’s Anglican College
Thank you for your commitment to the Anglican Church of Noosa and making God’s word known to your friends and community.
During the upcoming months, we have many great opportunities to help people understand more about the real meaning of Christmas. One such opportunity is the annual Gingerbread House Event, which will be held in the Richard Gowty Centre at St Andrew’s Anglican College from 6-8pm on Thursday 29th November.
For the success of this event, we need a number of people for as little as 1 hour, up to 2.5 hours. See the list and descriptions below.
Thanks to those who registered using the paper version last Sunday at Peregian. For those in other congregations or if you didn’t get to respond last Sunday at Peregian, we’ve set up a web page when you can register to help. Please click on the following link: https://www.
List of ministries:
- Set Up – Helping to set everything up… tables, chairs, table cloths, layout bags, set up children’s table etc
- Welcome Table – Smiling, welcoming, handing out bags, giving instructions, directing people to tables etc
- Table Support – Walking around encouraging people, helping people construct their gingerbread houses, cut icing bags etc
- Children’s Table – Helping children make gingerbread people, monitoring lollies etc
- Wrapping Table – Wrapping the completed gingerbread houses
- Food Serving Table – Serving sausages, bread and drink
- Pack Up – Ensuring everything is clean and packed up (lots of others chip in to help too, so you won’t be the only ones)
Thank you so much for considering this opportunity. Please let me know if you have any questions. My best email: GMcClellan@saac.qld.