A huge thank you to everyone who contributed in so many ways to our Easter services. Your help was invaluable and warmly appreciated. Easter was a very special time this year especially on the back of our remarkable Lenten studies.
None of what we were able to commemorate and celebrate over the course of the weekend would have been possible with the help of so many.
- shifted furniture in both our Sunshine Beach and Tewantin beach sites to create a visual impact on arrival
- led in uplifting music
- read the Bible with clarity and passion
- lit the Sunshine Beach church with beautiful candles and decorated our churches with greenery and flowers
- set up, served and cleaned up after communion
- provided very special children’s activities – especially at Peregian
- took care of logistics for the service on the beach this morning – including set up, banners, PA, music and communion
- served at the door and welcomed people with warmth and joy
- served morning tea at the beach and at Tewantin this morning
- took care of placing extra chairs and then packing them up!
- and helped in countless other ways!
I’m not sure of Good Friday numbers, but this morning we welcomed
- 147 at the beach
- 122 at Sunshine Beach
- 254 at Tewantin
- 93 at Peregian
That’s a total of 616!
And with your help and with your prayer and with your encouragement, we proclaimed the glorious news of the Easter message to one another and to many visitors.
Please pray that the good news will resonate in our hearts and in the hearts of all our guests/visitors.
May the Lord continue his great work of drawing us all ever closer to himself.
Thanks again to each of you for being part of a memorable and special Easter.
Your brother in Christ,