We’d love to talk to you about arranging a Christian wedding ceremony and what a Christian marriage is all about. And we’d love to help you to prepare for both a great wedding and a wonderful marriage! Either of our locations (at Sunshine Beach and Tewantin) are in beautiful settings and in close proximity to Hastings St, Gympie Terrace and the marina.
- Two flower arrangements (of the bride’s choice)
- Pew bows
- Kneeling cushions
- Vases or urns
- Church organist (if required)
- Worry-free church set up – our wedding team volunteers take care of the set up of the church.
Options For Consideration
- Church decorations can be themed in white or ivory.
- Extra flowers can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Ring cushions are available upon request.
- Iced water is served in the church courtyard after the ceremony.
- Confetti is not permitted on the grounds of the church, however, a small amount of rose petals may be used outside the church.
How To Arrange Your Wedding
To begin the process of arranging your wedding call the church office for advice on costs, procedures and to book a date for your wedding in the church diary. Please call well in advance to ensure that your intended wedding date is available. A $300 deposit is required to confirm the booking.
Once the booking is secured we will send you a letter of confirmation and arrange the first wedding interview with one of our ministers.
For further information, please contact the parish office.