May 2020

Dear friends,

We met late last week to discuss the viability of the retreat in August. Even though restrictions are easing, our thoughts are that we don’t know what will happen, and we certainly don’t want to put any of our women at risk. The situation is too uncertain. Sadly, we have decided to cancel the weekend this year, and hold the retreat in the first half of 2021, if feasible.

Kaye has spoken to Jo, here’s part of her response:

‘There’s a reason you’re called Women of Wisdom! This makes total sense.
And I completely understand and concur. So not to worry.’

We have a few things to cancel for the weekend and will endeavour to retain our existing deposits. We’re sending you notification of these developments, and in particular to those who have already made accommodation bookings, to cancel before free cancellation finishes.

Our thoughts have ‘vaguely’ moved to having some celebration before Christmas!! Hopefully we are able to come together then and include praise, songs, fellowship, and food. Meanwhile Lesley has organised a Zoom morning tea for this week, we hope you can come!

Love to all, and many blessings …… Kaye and Carmel