Jesus’ death and resurrection changes everything because through Jesus’ sacrificial love, we can be forgiven, reconciled to God and have eternal life. Please join us over Easter to find out more!
Below are all the details and maps to our sites and contact details can be found here.
(17 William St)
- 9:30am Communion
- 9:30am Family Celebration
- 6:30pm Easter Celebration
Sunshine Beach (Bicentennial Drive – opp the State school)
- 7:00pm Candle lit reflection on the first Lord’s Supper
- 7:30am Reflection
- 7:30am Traditional Communion
Peregian Springs (in St Andrew’s College – 40 Peregian Springs Drive)
- 930am Family (with communion)
- 930am Family