Children & Families
- Storytime: At Storytime, learning about letters and words is fun! Through games, stories, puzzles and puppets, little ones play their way to a life-long love of reading. Mondays during term time – 8.45 – 11am at St Andrew’s Sunshine Beach, Bicentennial Drive. More Information
- Noosa Anglican Playtime – NAP: Each Thursday morning during term time we have a wonderful opportunity for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers to have fun together, sing songs, indoor and outdoor play, and a great morning tea. Mums, dads, grandparents and carers have an opportunity to make new friends and kids have a wonderful time in a caring Christian environment. Thursdays 9am – 11am at St Mary’s Tewantin, 17 William Street, Tewantin
- Kids Church: Kids at the Anglican Church of Noosa, Peregian Springs, can join us for a totally explosive morning of checking out the Bible, playing cool games, getting crafty and hanging out with other kids.
- S.A.L.T. Youth: based out of our Tewantin congregation, this group meets each week – alternating between a Wednesday night Bible study and a Friday night social time. Contact Tayla
- Connect Groups: Each week, our small groups meet together and look at the readings and sermon from the previous Sunday. We have a variety of groups who meet across the Noosa region.
- Women’s Ministry: A variety of opportunities exist for women to grow in their faith and serve the community together.
- Men’s Ministry: Men meeting together regularly for fellowship, teaching, support and encouragement.
- We are a church full of ministers! That is, it is the joy and privilege of every Christian to use their gifts for the good of other people and for God’s good purposes. Various training courses are offered to help leaders and teams grow and develop.
- Connect Groups: Each week, our connect groups meet together and look at the readings and sermon from the previous Sunday. We have a variety of groups who meet across the Noosa region. Please contact the office to enquire about joining a Connect Group.