We’d love to talk to you about arranging a Christian wedding ceremony and what a Christian marriage is all about. And we’d love to help you to prepare for both a great wedding and a wonderful marriage! Either of our locations (at Sunshine Beach and Tewantin) are in beautiful settings and in close proximity to Hastings St, Gympie Terrace and the marina.
- Two flower arrangements (of the bride’s choice)
- Pew bows
- Kneeling cushions
- Vases or urns
- Church organist (if required)
- Worry-free church set up – our wedding team volunteers take care of the set up of the church
- Two hour-long sessions with the minister conducting the wedding to plan the service but also to talk through the profound significance of what it means to be married
- Half-hour rehearsal with the minister
- All administration and paperwork to required by the registrar of births, deaths and marriages.
Options For Consideration
- Church decorations can be themed in white or ivory.
- Extra flowers can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Ring cushions are available upon request.
- Iced water is served in the church courtyard after the ceremony.
- Confetti is not permitted on the grounds of the church, however, a small amount of rose petals may be used outside the church.
- Refreshments in the form of finger food and tea and coffee are now available. A menu is available upon request. After the ceremony these can be served in the hall or garden, weather permitting. Cost $10 per head. Hire of the hall for 2 hours $100. Alcohol, provided by the wedding party, can also be served by the hospitality team at no extra cost.
How To Arrange Your Wedding
To begin the process of arranging your wedding email the Church office for advice on costs, procedures and to book a date for your wedding in the church diary.
Please call well in advance to ensure that your intended wedding date is available. A $400 deposit is required to confirm the booking.
Once the booking is secured we will send you a letter of confirmation and arrange the first wedding interview with one of our ministers.